Sunday, June 7, 2015

Comments to the Blog

Some of you have contacted me about not being able to respond to the blog.  If you click on the "no comments" part of the blog - a space will open and you can comment there.  Hope this works and thanks for sharing our experiences with us. 

5 comments:

  1. Thought I would be the first to try commenting on your blog. I followed your directions and it worked perfectly! Sounds like a great trip--enjoy and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your trip through your blog and photos. Sounds like you are having a blast! Miss you guys but keep truckin!! Love ya. JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are enviously following your trip. What a wonderful adventure!
    Katie and Gabor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying your blogs. It sounds like an amazing trip!
    Miss you guys! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to believe it has been 14 years since we were there, but you are following our footsteps most of the time! Thanks for the memories, mine from the past and your's for the future!

    ReplyDelete